Meet our Team!
Our team at Absolute Plumbing Qld are fully qualified, licensed Plumbers, Drainers and Gasfitters, so you can be certain that we will do the job right, the first time. We are committed to continually improving our product knowledge and skills, so we ensure our team regularly attend various training courses, product and technical information sessions, Master Plumbers Information forums and business seminars. We also conduct in-house customer service training for our team. We ensure our team are always kept up to date with the latest skills and information.
Absolute Plumbing Qld Administration Team
We pride ourselves on giving you the individual and personal service you deserve. When you call us, our team will be able to schedule a suitable time for your plumbing or gas fitting requirements, arrange a quote for you or give you advice on any plumbing products, service or improvements, all at your convenience, hassle free. Russell, Andrea, Tanya & Cecelia will be happy to help you.
” Hi Tanya, That was exceptional work. Really appreciate the efficiency”
” Great thanks so much for all of your help Tanya. Again it has been a pleasure to work with you and your company Look forward to the next one….”
Managing Director of Absolute Plumbing Qld
- Licensed Plumber Drainer Lic No. P 16687, D 16687
- Licenced Gasfitter Lic No. L27065
- QBCC Licence 1140436
- Design & Size Domestic Treatment Plant Disposal Systems Certificate
- Maintain & service domestic treatment plants & onsite sewerage facilities Certificate
- Member of Master Plumbers Association of Queensland
- Member of Queensland Gas Association Inc
- Member of Backflow Association of Australia
- Course in General Safety Induction (Construction Industry)
- Evaluating & planning the installation of Solar & Heat Pump Water Systems Cert # 1603
- Backflow Prevention endorsement
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve endorsement
- Remove non-friable asbestos & Supervise asbestos removal certificates
- Work safely at heights certificate
- Geberit HDPE course certificate
- Greenplumbers Inspection Report Service Certificate
- Greenplumbers Water Effiicient Technology Certificate
- Greenplumbers Caring for our Water Certificate
- Queensland First Aid Perform CPR. Apply First Aid. A3138Q
“Hi Russell, Very happy with your service and have passed this on to others in the complex.”
“Thank you all for your professional & prompt service from start to finish”
“Russell was very good! He was a really nice guy, friendly, and did the job straightaway. Afterwards, he just let me know when he was done and it was all good. He also pointed out other things that needed attention. I’ve got his card so I would certainly use him again.”
“Thanks Russel. I am very pleased with you services and attention to detail and appreciate your researching a new type of product so as to be fully informed before commencing works.”
We are always please with the service you guys provide, from logging the job all the way through. Your staff are brilliant. Thank You.
“Dear Russell , Thank you so much for your prompt service. Thank you once again, you are a life saver”
“Thank you Russell for maintaining your high standards and expectations of your employees over the years, very rare these days.”
“Thank you so very much for this summary and photos. It is really thorough.
A big thank you for your help over the last several years. It has been great to know that I could always rely on you and your team for an excellent job and a friendly face.”
- Plumber Drainer Gasfitter
- Perform CPR HLTCPR211A Certificate
“Mitchell was again excellent to deal with, Thanks. ”
“Hi Tanya, Please pass on to Mitchell that we are very happy with the quality of his work, his timeliness and his polite and friendly attitude. We will be ringing you again should we need a plumber, and would happily recommend Absolute Plumbing.”
“Mitchell was excellent, showed respect and couldn’t do more for me. Very pleasant.”
” Overall a positive experience and definately worth recommending to others. ”
“Arrived earlier than first advised, Mitchell called and advised his new ETA, customer very please to get the phone call. Mitchell was efficicent focused and went to work straight away. Bathroom left very tidy. Mitchell was brilliant he knew exactly what was wrong and fixed the problem in under 30mins. We are very pleased.”
” Thanks for organising and attending to this job. Happy with the service. ”
- Plumber Drainer
- Occupational Health & Safety General Induction
” Thanks Tony, appreciate the prompt responses to get the job done. We have no issues with the all the work done by Absolute plumbing on all our properties. We do recommend you guys to anyone who asks about a good reliable plumbing service.
Take care and once again thanks.”
” I would just like to let you know Tony has completed his works on the shower at my rental property. I have to say what a stand up guy, courteous, professional and polite. Tony explained the repairs step by step so I had an understanding of all the problems going on with the shower. Many thanks to all at Absolute Plumbing. Merry Christmas to everyone”
“Thanks for your help. My tenants are happy. ”